About Natalie Painter, Broker
After graduating from Old Dominion University, I relocated to the Outer Banks. My family has a long-standing history here on the Outer Banks. With a hip and historic view of Outer Banks real estate, I appreciate the unique architecture and original coastal designs of homes here on the barrier island and surrounding coastal communities.
With a Bachelors of Science and a focus in business and marketing, I use the latest digital marketing trends and tried and true methods to set my client's listings apart from the rest. I have been in the real estate industry for over 5 years starting out as a real estate investor in Hampton Roads, Virginia. My partner/significant other received his degree in civil engineering from Old Dominion University. He has worked to build a residential construction and renovation company on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Together, we offer buyers, sellers and investor a range of services from recommending and scheduling small updates to prepare your home for the market to assisting buyers and investors develop a realistic estimate of repairs or renovation costs.
- Member Outer Banks Association of REALTORS
- Member North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Member National Association of REALTORS
- B.S. Old Dominion University
- Member Town of Kill Devil Hills, Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Director At-Large, Outer Banks Association of REALTORS, Board of Directors
- Chair - Outer Banks Association of REALTORS, Young Professionals Network
- Co-Chair - Town of Kill Devil Hills, Community Appearance Commission
- Chair - North Carolina Association of REALTORS, Young Professionals Network
Read Customer Reviews
"Natalie is professional, prompt and personable and made purchasing a new home a painless experience. She has so many contacts and easily navigated between the builder, the lender and so many other folks as I purchased my new home in Currituck. My entire family has grown fond of her throughout this experience and we all know that we’ve found our “lifelong” relator! You also get to work with one of her “furry” partners, Twiford who is a rising star in Real Estate in his own right. Thank you Natalie!"